More than a home that sparkles
Live Clean, Inc. currently has eleven crews running day and night to handle more than 300 residential and commercial customers, all right here in Cherokee County.
With nearly 30 years experience in cleaning homes, owner Tracey Satterfield looks at each house individually to gain a good idea on the upkeep required. Homes can vary so greatly. Live Clean maintains the homes for seniors, homes with young children, homes with teenagers, neat and tidy homes, really “lived in” homes, and of course, the animal lovers’ home. Live Clean takes into account all of these factors when caring for a home. The amount of traffic in a home, whether it be people or animals, can largely dictate how we care for a home.
When you become a part of the Live Clean family, you get more than a home that sparkles, you get service you can trust that is personalized to your needs. With Live Clean, no job is too big or small and nothing matters more than your happiness. With our detail oriented care, we can conquer even the messiest of messes.
Our Residential Cleaning services include:
- Dusting of all surfaces, including furniture, blinds, baseboards and sills
- Cleaning, sanitizing and restocking tissue in bathrooms
- Kitchens cleaned including microwaves and stove-tops cleaned
- Detailed cleaning of light switches and fixtures, stair rails, door handles/knobs and other high-use areas
- Trash collection
- Carpet vacuumed
- Clean all hard-surface floors (not including stripping & waxing)
- Clean glass on all entry doors, inside and outside
- Remove all cobwebs
- Nearly anything else we see that needs attention
This does not include any outside cleaning of a home.
Service Schedule Options
Option 1: Once a Week Service
Live Clean provides an initial deep cleaning upon their initial visit. After the initial cleaning, your home will be maintained each week to a high standard. All bathrooms, kitchen areas, dusting, trash removal, glass and floors will be thoroughly cleaned each week.
Option 2: Every Other Week
Live Clean, Inc. will provide a head to toe cleaning to put the home in good shape. After the initial cleaning, the house will be ready for a bi-monthly maintenance. All bathrooms, kitchen area, dusting, trash, glass, and floors will be thoroughly cleaned.
Option 3: Once a Month
Live Clean, Inc. will clean once a month at your home. A thorough head-to-toe cleaning will be provided including bathrooms, cobwebs, dusting, baseboards, window sills, floors (vacuumed and mopped), lots of interior of windows, kitchen and laundry area, etc. EVERYTHING!!
Option 4: Occasional Cleaning
Live Clean, Inc. will handle your housecleaning on an as-needed basis. We clean thoroughly whether you're having company, preparing for a party or a new baby, or the in-laws!
Option 5: Move-in/Move-Out Cleaning
Live Clean, Inc. will take care of you when you're getting ready to move into a home, or clean a house after you've moved out. Contact us to schedule your cleaning and let us take the stress away for you!
- You will be invoiced the 1st of each month for the upcoming month.
- Payment is due upon receipt
- Price quoted is for a six month period. Please note that adjustments to price can be made after a six month period.
- Payment can be made by credit card, online bill pay or check.
- Services may be stopped for delinquent payment
- A service charge of $25 will be charged for all checks returned for insufficient funds
- Due to our emphasis on our faith and our families, Live Clean gives their employees time off for the Christmas and summer seasons. We are closed each year from December 24 – January 1. We pray that you also enjoy your families during the celebration of Christ's birth. Our office is also closed each year for the week of Independence Day (July 4th) so our employees can enjoy vacation with their families.